WTF bollywood moments; name your joint Manali, lose “her”, and freak the hell out.
Is htp good to watch? I mean ppl told me to watch it so thoughts?
Hey Anon :) This is the first time someone is asking me for my thoughts about a movie, so I’m gonna try to make it clear. Just remember : I’m french, my English it’s not as well as I think.
First of all, I don’t like the movie. So for me it’s a simple : don’t watch it, it’s really a waste of time. This was so weird that I had to put an end at the movie after one hours. I didn’t finish it.
The massive problem of the movie was the script : seriously it was too much. There is a gap of seven years between the first meet and the second. SEVEN FUCKING YEARS. I can’t remember everyone I met seven years ago, how can those two ?? (yay I know they are made or each others bla bla bla but the first meet wasn’t extraordinary.) There was so many cliché unnecessary in this movie. Really. There is nothing new in this love triangle. But of course Nikhil waited SEVEN YEARS to marry Karishma… Can someone tell me how old they are and why isn’t he already married with two kids ? And then the way Nikhil fall in love with Meeta… No one would ever fall in love with someone that weird and if the message was : He look beyond that, I just want to say : NOT POSSIBLE. Meeta was a bunch of excuse to made us feel sorry for her. Like that we can be attached to her but it didn’t work with me. The entire character wasn’t realistic at all. The entire movie wasn’t realistic at all. I don’t know if is there a better explanation of her behaviour at the end of the movie, but for me it was really not good. I was waiting the movie to see more of Parineeti and Siddharth. I can say now that Siddharth was as expressionless as in his first movie and Parineeti was overacting. I can’t even understand how people liked the movie. I don’t know. But me ? My head exploded.
Lee Pace + tropes and trademarks
shaadi ke side effects+ bloopers’ reactions (1/2)
Hayden Christensen for his RW&CO Summer 2014 Menswear Collection. (X)
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and
write 11 new ones. - Tag 11 new people and link them to the post. - Let them know you tagged them(next time I’ll do it, but not now.)
Questions by rozaana
1. If you could trade places with one person, who would it be?
→ Well, I think I will trade my place with someone super rich like that I can’t spend my day to do nothing and still have money to buy candies.
2. What is a fandom that you feel you need to be a part of, because most people around you rave on and on about it?
→ Well the last one was Brooklyn nine-nine and I just LOVED IT. But I think all the Reign’s fandom is quite cool and I don’t know what I’m waiting for.
3. Do you live to eat or eat to live?
→ Eat to live.
4. What would you like to tell your old self from 5 years ago, if you could?
→ Stop being so sentimental, this guy is not made for you. (And auto-slapping for making a bigger impact)
5. If you could be somewhere else in the world right now, where would it be?
→ Easy : INDIA.
6. Favorite clothing store?
7. If you could change one thing about bollywood, what would it be?
→ This is a hard one. And I seriously have to really think before answering that. Right now I just don’t know. The hindi cinema industry has some issues like every other cinema industry.
8. Overrated film of 2013?
→ Chennai Express.
9. What bollywood film (from recent times) do you think deserved to be nominated at the Oscars?
→ Bhaag Milka Bhaag.
10. A person comes up to you and says: “Hey baby, are you a parking ticket? Because you have got fiiiiiine written all over you” What is your response?
→ I don’t speak english, sorry. *and I smile*
11. KMF: Sidharth Malhotra, Aditya Roy Kapur, Arjun Kapoor
→ K : Sid’ ; M : Arjun & F : Aditya.
Question by ekpalkajeena
1. Favorite childhood memory
→ I had a great childhood so all was nice. I can’t choose.
2. A song that makes you cry
→ Tere Liye from Veer Zaara and the soundtrack of Never Let Me Go.
3. What was the last book you read?
→ The hobbit, in the 8 hours of train this morning.
4. A movie you desperately want to watch
→ Queen !
5. Rate these ppl from 1-10 (Based off their dancing skills)
→ Madhuri 10/10, Aishwarya 9/10, Rani 10/10, Preity 7/10, Kareena 7/10, Priyanka 8/10, Deepika 6/10, Katrina 7/10.
6. An underrated actor who should be more noticed
→ Saqib Saleem (he’s not underrated I think but he should be more noticed for sure !)
7. An overrated actor
→ Ranveer because of all this Ram-Leela craziness !
8. Something you’ve always wanted to learn but never got around to doing
→ Playing violin !
9. Favorite song to dance to
→ Aaja, Aa bhi Ja !
10. If you could go back in history, who would you like to
→ I will go back to antiquity :) This is my favorite period.
11. What nicknames do you have/have had?
→ In high school, friends called me ‘Kiwi’ like the fruit.